New Dates Announced
New dates for the postponed annual meeting are now confirmed as Monday 25th April 2022 - Wednesday 27th April 2022.
So why meet face to face in 2022?
The pandemic has highlighted the crucial importance of colleagues acting together – in particular, the challenges that span units, regions and nations. It has also reminded us the importance of working collaboratively and creatively to rethink priorities and shape future care.
The new date will, we hope, will offer the chance to get together with confidence. We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham.
MD, MBChB, MRCP, FRCPCH
Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist
Birmingham Children's Hospital
Dr Loveday Jago, Chair of BSPGHAN Education Committee, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Manchester Children's Hospital, Manchester
- Michelle Butcher Nutrition Nurse Specialist, Parenteral Nutrition, BWCH
- Dr Wolfram Haller, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, BWCH
- Dr Jane Hartley, Consultant Paediatric Hepatologist, BWCH
- Lindsay Hogg, Associates members co-chair, Principal Specialist Nurse, Liver Unit, BWCH
- Tracey Johnson, Senior Specialist Dietitian, BWCH
- Dr Rafeeq Muhammed, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, BWCH
- Dr Annette Mulcahy IBD Nurse Specialist, BWCH
- Lisa Whyte, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, BWCH
- Dr Theo Wong, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, BWCH
Website, Abstract System, Registrations:
Dr Kwang Yang Lee, Consultant Paediatric Gastroenterologist, Bristol Royal Hospital for Children
Carla Lloyd, BSPGHAN Administrator