For the BSPGHAN 2022 annual meeting, the Easychair abstract submission system will be used.
Please note, you will need to create an Easychair account in order to submit your abstract. If you submitted an abstract last year, you will be able to use your previous login.
Instructions on how to create an Easychair account are on the abstract submission link.
Abstract Submissions Open: 1 October 2021 at midnight
Abstract Submissions Close: 12 November 2021 at midnight (end of 12 November)
Submission deadline now 1 December 2021 at midnight (end of 1 December)
Important Information on Submitting Your Abstract
- As a general guide, your abstract should include the following headings: Introduction/Background; Aim; Subjects and methods; Results; Summary and Conclusion.
- Abstracts that describe a study protocol only with no results will not be accepted.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in Frontline Gastroenterology.
- Abstracts submitted to or accepted/ published at other meetings within the last 12 months can be submitted.
- Abstracts are limited to 500 words.
- Graphs, graphics and tables are not included in the word count, within reason. Up to TWO of these additional items can be included in your abstract- please use file upload and follow the instructions there.
Authors will be notified about the outcome of their abstracts at the end of December 2021.
It is not a requirement to register for the Conference prior to submitting an abstract; however, if the abstract is accepted, the presenting author must register for the meeting. Your abstracts will be removed from the programme and abstracts book if you have not registered for the meeting.